Alignment has become overused and watered down in business lingo, yet remains a very critical issue for organizations world-wide. By definition, alignment means to “bring the parts into proper coordination”. Alignment is the skillful blending of all the parts of business to achieve an elegant harmony. Aligned to "What"?
Aligned to What?
At Align4Profit, we help orchestrate the alignment of people’s hearts, minds, behaviors and actions behind an organization’s profit-generating priorities.
Sadly, statistics tell us that most organizations are misaligned:
Approximately 22 million employees in the United States are apathetic towards their jobs, costing corporations up to $350 billion annually, according to the Gallup Organization.
We boldly assert that no matter what business you are in…. the REAL business is developing leaders and teams that are fully aligned All4One and One4All
The greatest difference between organizations that are able to bridge the gap towards profitable performance and those that are not, is in direct proportion to how passionately and effectively leadership teams demonstrate the strategically-aligned behaviors to perform at unprecedented levels. This ability gives the rest of the organization ‘a role-model’ to follow and permission to do the same.
Aligned organizations create an environment in which their best performers can do what they excel at, over and over again. These men and women are so tuned in to what they are doing, and so effective at responding to the needs of customers, that profits and growth flourish, as do the employees.
When aligned and accountable, profit-generating actions, behaviors, activities and communication are executed by a critical mass of employees day-after-day, it produces a competitive advantage, superior results, sustainable growth, and extraordinary profit.
The chart above clearly shows how leadership behavior contributes to the bottom line. Your actions as a leader define the employee experience. If you create a rewarding experience for your employees, the experience allows them to demonstrate behaviors and productive actions that create an unforgettable experience for your customers. This exceptional experience is what truly inspires customer loyalty, and loyalty…leads to profit.
Aligning People 4 Profit is the single most important activity an organization, its leaders, and its teams can engage in for the achievement of success. Align4Profit is committed to show you how to Think.Act.TalkTM to Profit!
Align4Profit’s complete description of Profit
Profit can be enjoyed in currency other than money alone. It can be felt and explained as the currency of:
• Profitable relationships with shareholders, customers, peers, subordinates and others
• Organizational recognition through outstanding results, awards and other benchmarks
• Profitable leadership developing and attracting skilled and exceptional talent
• Innovative people contributing new ideas, processes and products that help maintain a lead in the marketplace and sustainable growth
• Loyal and satisfied customers who share the news of their positive partnership with your company
• A culture that attracts positive media
• Ultimately, an organization that acts as an agent for the larger good of its community and the world
Regardless of the currency you choose to measure,
Aligning People 4 Profit is the scenario where everyone profits.
Creating and nurturing a Profit Network is critical to long-term, sustainable success, and aligning People 4 Profit is, in fact, the single most important activity an organization and its leadership teams can engage in for the achievement of that success.
• Enterprise-wide, people systems can increase a firm’s market value by as much as $73,000 per employee. Huselid et al.
• Only 24 percent of companies’ competency system is aligned to their business strategy. Edward Lawler, Susan Mohrman
How do we create a Profit Network and align your organization?
Read about our All4One™ Alignment Program……